Like a kaleidoscope of ornate shapes and patterns, the mandala is a spellbinding representation of symmetry, harmony and unity! Art, astronomy and geometry intersect in our monthly Birthstone Series, which features a colourful henna-inspired motif and a Swarovski® crystal that adds vibrant symbolism to this birthday celebration.
Item Number: 164222
Composition: 99.99% pure silver
Weight: 7.96 g
Diameter: 27 mm
Face Value: $5
Artist: Pandora Young
Packaging: Maroon clamshell with black beauty box
- A stunning monthly series that combines complex engraving, selective colour and a gem-toned crystal for a sparkling celebration of each birth month!
- Each coin features a genuine Swarovski® crystal that represents each month’s birthstone and its colour.
- Selective colour extends the celebration to the engraved elements emanating from the coin’s centre.
- The mandala’s layered patterns are all beautifully engraved in outstanding detail—including the mid-relief lotus that naturally draws the eye!
- Your coin’s 27 mm diameter allows it to fit into a bezel! Sold separately, a bezel kit can transform this collectible into a unique piece of wearable jewellery, allowing you to showcase your coin and keep it close to your heart.
- A deeply meaningful and highly personalized gift! This keepsake is perfect for celebrating a special person or any occasion—from birthdays to anniversaries, new arrivals, or “just because” moments.
The reverse by Pandora Young presents a cross-cultural celebration inspired by the ancient tradition of Indian mehndi. A symmetrical arrangement of highly ornate shapes and symbols form a 12-point radial pattern that reflects the calendar year. A prominent henna motif — the lotus — is among the finely detailed elements that emanate from the centre, where a colourful Swarovski® crystal represents the March birthstone, aquamarine. A selective application of colour complements the stone, while the playful contrast between soft and vivid tones highlights the layered complexity of the engraved artistry. The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.