2019 $150 GOLD COIN YEAR OF THE PIG
According to the Chinese zodiac, 2019 is the Year of the happy-go-lucky Pig, a resourceful creature known for being observant, intelligent, and confident. Playful and loyal, the Pig will always stay by your side. Celebrate the Year of the Pig with this precious gold coin!
Item Number: 164808
Composition: 18-karat gold
Weight (g): 11.84
Diameter (mm): 28
Face Value: $150
Artist: Aries Cheung
Packaging: Gold satin-like covered case with a custom red sleeve
- Your coin is part of our popular Lunar series featuring coins of the Chinese zodiac; 10th coin in this series of 12 coins.
- Makes a beautiful gift. The Year of the Pig also ruled 1911, 1923, 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, and 2007.
- Crafted in 18-karat gold with an impeccable proof finish that highlights the fine engraving with frosted details against a flawlessly shiny background.
- Beautifully presented in a gold, satin-like case with a custom sleeve whose red colour brings another element of luck to this valuable collectible.
- A gorgeous addition to any gold, zodiac or Chinese-themed collection!
Designed by Canadian artist Aries Cheung, your coin depicts the ever-positive Pig smiling under a raincloud. The image captures the essence of the animal’s character: courageous, resourceful, and confident no matter what it faces. Neither rain nor storm can keep a Pig down; they greet adversity with a smile and the will to forge ahead! Stylized swirls reminiscent of the animal’s corkscrew tail lend the image charm and movement. The Pig is flanked by the Chinese character for ‘pig.’