Item Number: 177919
Composition: 99.99% pure silver
Weight*: 1,006 g
Diameter: 102.1 mm
Face Value: $ 250
Artist: Cathy Bursey Sabourin
Packaging: Premium wood case with black beauty box
The reverse of this exceptional coin centres on the seven province shield that was widely used in Canada, both officially and unofficially, from the 1870 s to the early twentieth century The imagery includes the arms of Canada’s four founding provinces at Confederation ( Ontario, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick) as well as those of Manitoba (which joined in 1870 British Columbia 1871 and Prince Edward Island 1873 The four shields of the
founding provinces are also individually highlighted, encircled by laurel wreaths
- A stunning silver kilo coin of a reimagined 1905 Arms of the Dominion of
- Canada, inspired by a rare, historic postcard produced by publisher Paul Kohl,
- Chemnitz (German) in 1899.
- Own a piece of Canadian history, the 1905 Arms of Dominion of Canada, reimagined and re created on one kilogram fine silver coin
- Enjoy the beautiful craftsmanship brought to life on this coin large format, masterful engraving and intricate finishes work together to ensure that every little detail of this stunning design is faithfully replicated
- Coin was struck up to four times to ensure an immaculate impression that leaves no doubt about its beauty and value!