2020 $50 FINE SILVER COIN REAL SHAPES: THE COMMON LOON
Item Number: 172325
Composition: 99.99% pure silver with selective gold plating
Weight*: 100 g
Diameter: 83.9 mm x 35.4 mm
Face Value: $50
Artist: Robert-Ralph Carmichael
Packaging: black clamshell
- Canadian currency icons shown in a brand new light. This uniquely-shaped coin is the first of the Royal Canadian Mint’s 6-coin series of intricately shaped pure silver coins featuring iconic coin designs transcending their circular boundaries
- Accented with 24kt gold plating.
- Unique packaging highlights the uniqueness and beauty of your coin. Special shaped capsule showcases the coin silhouette.
- Low mintage of only 1,500 coins means this collectible is sure to sell out quickly.
- Each coin in the series is an exquisite gift idea and a great way to spark interest in coin collecting. They are also ideal additions for any collector interested Canadian coinage history or general Canadiana.