25 years! Celebrate Canada’s iconic Loonie!
Faithfull reproduction of artist Richard Hunt’s original 1995 limited edition print featuring a Kwaguilth coloured design on engraved relief.
• Design covers the whole coin reverse in vibrant colours painted over an engraved surface!
• Beautiful design in Kwaguilth first nation style by renowned Canadian artist Richard Hunt, a member of the Order of Canada and the first Native artist to receive the prestigious Order of British Columbia.
• Fine silver (99.99% pure) coin.
• GST/HST exempt.
• Limited mintage of 10,000 worldwide.
Richard Hunt’s design shows two loons kissing reflected in the water; the beauty of a West Coast sunset captured in the fiery colours on the coin. The birds’ stunning markings are further represented in the ring of diamond shapes surrounding the image.
- Mintage: 10000
- Composition: fine silver (99.99% pure)
- Finish: proof
- Weight (g): 31.39
- Diameter (mm): 38
- Edge: serrated
- Certificate: serialized
- Face value: 1 dollar
- Artist: Richard Hunt