SALE - 2015 $10 FINE SILVER COIN FIFA WOMEN'S WORLD CUP™ : CELEBRATION
It’s that super-charged moment when the team executes the perfect play—and SCORES! Players, coaches, managers—and cheering fans in the stands—erupt with joy as they jump to their feet with shouts and screams, and energized high-fives. From June 6 to July 5th 2015, Edmonton, Moncton, Montréal, Ottawa, and Winnipeg will welcome the world to FIFA Women’s World CupTM/MC with the tournament’s grand finale gripping the city of Vancouver.
Item Number: 144413
Composition: 99.99% pure silver
Weight (g)*: 15.87
Diameter (mm): 34
Face Value: $10
Packaging: Custom clamshell with custom beauty box
Artist: Greg Banning
- Official commemorative coin of the FIFA Women’s World Cup Canada 2015TM/MC!
- The fifth of sixth coins showcasing key soccer skills and passion at play—collect them all!
- Superbly crafted in 99.99% pure silver to capture the energy and passion of the “beautiful game.”
- Soccer ball display case a unique touch for a stunning presentation.
- The perfect collectible for any Canadian who’s proud to host FIFA Women's World Cup 2015TM/MC, particularly residents of the six cities where the tournament will be played: Moncton, Montréal, Ottawa, Winnipeg, Edmonton and Vancouver.
- Celebrate and encourage aspiring soccer players young and old with this original keepsake!
Canadian artist Greg Banning has created an energizing design of a female soccer player running with her arms outstretched holding a Canadian flag. Her facial expression is one of pure elation as she screams with the thrill of the goal. The maple leaf in the background salutes Canada as host country for FIFA Women's World Cup 2015TM/MC, and is bursting with pride and great expectations for Team Canada—as the team experiences every athlete’s dream of playing (and winning!) before a home crowd.
On sale in Canada and the US only.
© The official Emblem of the FIFA Women's World Cup Canada 2015™ and the FIFA Women's World Cup Trophy are copyrights and trademarks of FIFA. All rights reserved.