SALE - 2016 $20 FINE SILVER COIN AUTUMN TRANQUILLITY
There’s an enchanting, almost mystical glow to Canada’s forests on a sunny autumn day, when the colourful foliage beckons to be admired up-close. With this beautifully coloured fine silver coin, relive the magic of a journey outdoors on such a day, when nature provides countless sights, enchanting wonders and new discoveries to be made along the way.
Composition: 99.99% pure silver
Weight (g)*: 31.39
Diameter (mm): 38
Face Value: $20
Artist: Tony Bianco
Packaging: Maroon clamshell with custom beauty box
- Fourth in a beloved series that captures the beauty of a Canadian autumn.
- A quintessentially Canadian scene that stirs up warm memories of a leisurely walk outdoors, when fall colours are at their peak!
- The placement of maple branches overlapping the image field creates an immersive viewing experience that transports you into this serene setting.
- The application of bold colours is a visual treat but also effectively recreates the season’s colourful impact on the landscape.
- The skilful melding of design, vibrant colour and advanced engraving techniques showcases the creative artistry and impeccable craftsmanship of the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Crafted from 99.99% pure silver with mintage limited to just 6,000 coins.
- An unforgettable addition to any collection and an exceptional work of art!
- A unique gift to celebrate an autumn birthday, anniversary, special occasion, or a thoughtful and artistic offering to the art or nature lover in your life.
The reverse image by Canadian artist Tony Bianco stirs up heart-warming memories of a leisurely walk through a forest, where fall’s colourful display is at its peak. The application of vibrant colour over the engraved scene recreates autumn’s dazzling palette, particularly the rich orange hues of the maple branches that overlap the frame on both sides of the image; the effect creates an immersive viewing experience that pulls the viewer into this serene setting. Gently pushing the branches aside, an unexpected sight reveals itself: a footbridge that gently arches above a cascading stream. One could almost hear the gentle flow of the water moving beneath the walkway, which is brought to life through finely detailed engraving and the integration of the coin’s silver surface into the design. On the other side of the bridge, the golden glow of sunlight filters through the trees and adds an ethereal quality to the scene by subtly obscuring what lies ahead—a poignant reminder that the journey itself can be just as rewarding as reaching a destination.