Peer through to Canada’s past and future with our first-ever coin featuring multi cut-out shapes within its design. Like windows on the storied evolution of this nation, this circle of thirteen perforated maple leaves represents Canada’s provinces and territories, and how their diverse geographies, resources and cultures came together over time through a growing sense of nationhood.
At the centre is the current Arms of Canada with the motto Desiderantes meliorem patriam (They desire a better country). A window of opportunity that is always open within this coin’s ring of unique maple leaves.
Item Number: 167208
Composition: 99.99 % fine silver
Face Value: $30
Packaging: Custom black clamshell with beauty box
- Our first-ever coin featuring multi cut-out shapes!
- A numismatic must-have, and an original, highly symbolic Canadian keepsake.
- Richly historic! A masterful blend of heraldic art and modern craftsmanship—the perfect momento. An original portrait of Canada featuring unique cut-out technology and colour—a unique Canadian memento and gift with universal appeal.
- An unmatched portrait of Canada that combines modern cut-out technology with ancient heraldic art—a must-have acquisition for dedicated numismatists, heraldry enthusiasts and history buffs.
- Beautifully presented in a black clamshell case with vibrant red flock lining for an uplifting all-Canadian touch.
Thirteen cut-out maple leaves form a circle around the current Arms of Canada and is selectively coloured to showcase the beauty of this ancient art form to full effect. On the obverse, the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II appears at the centre, encircled by an inscription with the denomination, and framed by the circle of cut-out maple leaves.