2021 $50 FINE SILVER COIN LAKE LOUISE
- Item Number: 201103
- SRP: $349.95
- Mi ntage: 3,000
- Composition: 99.99% pure silver
- Wei ght*: 82.3 g
- Di ameter: 50 mm
- Face Value: $50
- Fi nish: Proof
- Edge: Serrated
- Packaging: Black clamshell with black beauty box
- Fi nished Size: 88 mm x 88 mm
- A realistic topographic rendering. This realistic rendering of the mountainous terrain mixes sunken relief (Lake Louise) with EHR technology (Canadian Rockies). To ensure accuracy, land elevations are based on satellite mapping data and an elevation model provided by a cartographer.
- Special frosting and colour. While the mountain peaks are frosted for a silvery, snow-capped look, Lake Louise is highlighted by a selective application of translucent turquoise enamel over engraved relief.
- A geography theme on both sides. The reverse’s outer ring and obverse feature a special field pattern inspired by topographic contour lines.