SALE - 2013 $20 FINE SILVER COIN - WINTER SNOWFLAKE - QUANTITY SOLD: 4166
The beauty of a snowflake enchants every heart, in cold climes and warm, and speaks to the wondrous artistry of nature.
This fine silver coin is certified to be 99.99% pure silver with a diameter of 38 millimetres and a weight of 31.39 grams. The reverse image by Royal Canadian Mint engraver Konrad Wachelko features a single large snowflake, its six delicate arms engraved in exceptional detail, surrounded by a flurry of smaller snowflakes and stylized round snow crystals. The heart of the large central snowflake is embedded with a black snowflake shape Swarovski crystal element. The reverse is engraved with the word “CANADA” and the date “2013.” The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- This coin is the eighth in the Royal Canadian Mint’s highly popular fine silver, Swarovski element-studded Crystal Snowflake coin series. This coin typically sells out quickly!
- Royal Canadian Mint engraver Konrad Wachelko has captured the elusive beauty of one of nature’s most stunning winter phenomena, freezing it in time for collectors to enjoy all year round.
- An excellent addition to any fine silver, winter-themed, crystal-embedded, or Canadiana collection.
- Struck in premium proof finish with a mirrored background this coin illustrates the Royal Canadian Mint’s exquisite craftsmanship by capturing every detail of this captivating design
- A discerning gift to mark the holidays or any special occasion.
Face Value:20 dollars
Composition: 99.99% fine silver
Weight (g): 31.39
Diameter (mm): 38
Artist: RCM engraver Konrad Wachelko
Coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint branded maroon clamshell case lined with flock and protected by a black sleeve.