2018 $20 FINE SILVER COIN WITH SWAROVSKI® CRYSTALS - THE ROYAL WEDDING OF PRINCE HARRY AND MS MEGHAN MARKLE
Celebrate a momentous occasion that will be witnessed by millions of Canadians, and many more worldwide. Canada’s official Royal Wedding commemorative coin presents a sparkling congratulatory message on its reverse, where the portrait of HRH Prince Henry (Harry) and Ms. Meghan Markle is accompanied by genuine Swarovski® crystals that represent the royal engagement ring.
Item Number: 168569
Composition: 99.99 % fine silver
Weight (g): 31.39
Diameter (mm): 38
Artist: Joel Kimmel
Packaging: Standard maroon clamshell with graphic beauty box
- A SPECIAL KEEPSAKE for a royal celebration of love! The Royal Canadian Mint continues its longstanding tradition of honouring royal milestones and proudly presents Canada’s official Royal Wedding commemorative coin.
- SAVE THE DATE: To mark this joyous occasion, the portrait of the happy Royal couple-to-be is forever preserved on the coin’s reverse, where the finely engraved depiction is based on one of the official engagement photos.
- THREE SWAROVSKI® CRYSTALS add special sparkle and deeper meaning! Each one was specially selected to recreate the three-stone arrangement of the real engagement ring designed by Prince Harry, who chose two small diamonds from the personal collection of the late Princess of Wales.
- A WEALTH OF SYMBOLIC IMAGERY: Canadian maple leaves, English roses, escallop shells from Prince Harry’s coat of arms — all of these come together beautifully to add ornamental flourish to the design.
- A MUST FOR ROYAL WATCHERS, this extraordinary collectible is the perfect way to preserve this exciting moment in time. Previous royalty-themed coins have a history of selling quickly — order yours today!
The reverse design by Canadian artist Joel Kimmel commemorates the wedding of HRH Prince Harry of Wales and Ms. Meghan Markle with a finely engraved engagement portrait of the Royal couple-to-be. This depiction is exquisitely edged with Canadian maple leaves intertwined with roses and escallop shells from Prince Harry’s coat of arms. For an added symbolic touch, three genuine Swarovski® crystals edge the loving portrait as a symbolic representation of the couple’s three-stone diamond engagement ring. The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.