2019 $3 FINE SILVER COIN SET THE ELEMENTS
Item Number: 172239
Composition: 99.99% pure silver
Weight*: 11.72 g each
Diameter: 27 x 27 mm
Face Value: $3
Artist: Rebecca Yanovskaya
Packaging: Maroon clamshell with black beauty box
- The four elements make their debut. The theme has never been featured on a Canadian coin (until now). This is our first exploration of a concept that was fundamental to the ancient sciences and philosophy. Instead of symbols, we opted for a visual storytelling approach by highlighting the impact of these forces of nature in Canada.
- Fire. Air. Earth. Water. This fine silver set features a four-part image. Each square coin is a quadrant; when all four coins are tiled, they complete a circular illustration of the four elements of nature in Canada.
- A powerful first impression. From the moment you open the clamshell case, you’ll see the full design. All four coins come individually encapsulated and securely placed in a recessed insert, to be viewed and displayed as one complete set.
- Exceptional details. The carefully sculpted design is rich in detail, with different frostings that transform an etched image into a dynamic piece of art.
- A touch of colour. In all four corners of the completed design, the maple leaves are transformed by seasonal colours: red, gold, brown and green.