- Item Number: 178045
- SRP: $199.95
- Mintage: 2,500
- Composition: 99.99% pure silver
- Weight*: 62.69 g
- Diameter: 50 mm
- Face Value: $30
- Finish: Proof
- Edge: Serrated
- Artist: Raymond Taylor
- Packaging: Black clamshell with black beauty box
- Finished Size: 118 mm x 97 mm
- Manitoba 150! The year 2020 marked the 150th anniversary of Manitoba’s entry into Confederation, and in honour of this milestone, we’ve re-created the 1970 Manitoba Centennial nickel dollar on a 2 oz. pure silver coin. Its prairie crocus design is a beautiful, symbolic tribute to the province, its history and its people!
- Historic obverse. Just like the original issue in 1970, the obverse features Arnold Machin’s 1965effigyofHer Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Laser-engraved field pattern! Behind the effigy, the laser-engraved Manitoba 150 logo forms a cutting-edge field pattern that commemorates the anniversary