2022 $15 FINE SILVER COIN LUNAR YEAR OF THE TIGER
- Item Number: 201121
- SRP: $98.88
- Mintage: 18,888
- Composition: 99.99% pure silver
- Weight*: 31.39 g
- Diameter: 38 mm
- Face Value: $15
- Finish: Proof
- Edge: Serrated
- Artist: Lily Kao
- Packaging: Black beauty box with red outer beauty box.
- Finished Size: 67 mm x 67 mm
- UPC: 6-23932-10600-0
- One ounce of 99.99% pure silver. This precious keepsake is the perfect way tohonour a friend or loved one born in the Year of the Tiger (1926, 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010 and 2022). It’s also an ideal gift for those celebrating a milestone moment this year, whether it’s a graduation, wedding or a new family member born between February 1, 2022 and January 21, 2023.
- Your lucky Tiger. Inspired by a popular form of Chinese folk art, the coin’s design features a stylized depiction of a cloth tiger, which is often gifted tochildren as a blessing for prosperity. This is the first coin design byartist Lily Kao.
- Special packaging. Each coin is presented in a red outer beauty box, evoking the Chinese New Year custom of gifting “lucky money” in a red envelope.