It’s the roar of a 900-horsepower engine; the rush of cars speeding by at 320 kilometres per hour; the intensity of it all in a sport where a fraction of a second can determine victory. The need for speed is well known to the seven million Canadians who share a passion for the heart-thumping, bumper-to-bumper action of NASCAR® racing, which is celebrated on this fine silver medallion.
Item Number: 151206
Composition: 99.99% pure silver
Weight (g): 31.39
Diameter (mm): 38
Finish: Matte proof
Artist: Arturo Rotondo
Packaging: NASCAR® branded graphic box
- Get a sense of the rush of Victory Lane with this fine silver medallion, which celebrates NASCAR® as one of North America’s premier sports!
- This takes pole position as the first RCM’s NASCAR®-themed medallion—rev up your engine and collect this unique coloured NASCAR® medallion, it’s the perfect gift for motorsport enthusiasts, whether they’re recent followers or seasoned aficionados! It will be a hit with fellow collectors and fans of all ages.
- The dynamic design is an engraved, motorsport work of art by Arturo Rotondo, who has worked with many of the racing world’s top drivers and teams.
- Beautifully crafted from a guaranteed weight of one ounce of 99.99% pure silver!
- Your coloured medallion is an official NASCAR® branded product that comes with the NASCAR® serialized hologram of authenticity in a unique and colourful box!
The reverse design by Canadian artist Arturo Rotondo captures some of the exhilarating speed and thrilling rush of a NASCAR® race, as seen from a fan’s perspective. Detailed engraving captures the streamlined shape of a race car during a victory lap, as the driver speeds along the racetrack while waving the famous checkered flag. Just below the car is the official NASCAR® logo; this is also featured on the obverse, which depicts a wheel in motion in order to convey the high-paced racing action that NASCAR® is famous for.
NASCAR® is a registered trademark of the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc.
NASCARMD est une marque déposée de la National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc.