The season of glimmering, glistening lights is here, and this breathtaking coin captures the stunning beauty of a vintage tree ornament using 21st century innovations. It’s uniquely concave to echo the curve of those early glass balls, punctuated with a Swarovski® crystal. Its chiselled indentations are a 19th-century invention to reflect candlelight—a design so enduring, anyone who decorated a tree, mantle or table into the 1960s will have fond memories of unpacking these beautiful heirlooms each year—a treasure!
Item Number; 162721
Composition: 99.99% pure silver
Weight (g): 30.75
Diameter (mm): 36.07
Face Value: $25
Artist: Calder Moore
Packaging: Maroon clamshell with black beauty box
- A gorgeous coin with an unexpected shape and design—an incredibly beautiful and rare find!
- Our first Holiday-themed coin with a concave shape to mimic a glass ornament.
- A unique and prestigious keepsake that brings the history of early Holiday traditions to life. This coin will spark fond memories and captivate revellers for generations to come!
- A rare and original touch to Holiday decorating that’s sure to garner admiring gazes and lively conversation all around!
- The perfect gift for that extra-special hostess or Holiday aficionado!
Canadian artist Calder Moore has recreated the incredible beauty of a vintage tree ornament to remarkable effect. A circular design of chiselled indentations dominates the centre of the coin, with a Holiday-red Swarovski® crystal glistening in the middle. Classic elements such as frosted stripes, snowflakes and delicately curved lines, dots and petals, complete the design.