2021 $50 FINE SILVER COIN – THE FIRST 100 YEARS OF CONFEDERATION: COMING OF AGE
- History on the move. Second coin in a three-part series that tells the story of Canada’s first 100 years (1867-1967). Each coin is a separate chapter represented by a different mode of transportation and art style.
- Five effigies on one coin. The obverse features the effigies of five monarchs whose combined reigns span a century of change. Each effigy is accompanied by a Latin inscription stating the monarch’s name and royal title, as seen on some of Canada’s most historic coins.
- A rare treasure. Be one of the privileged few to own this 99.99% pure silver coin. Mintage is limited to just 1,250 worldwide.
- Item Number: 200291
- SRP: $599.95
- Mintage: 1,250
- Composition: 99.99% pure silver
- Weight*: 157.6 g
- Diameter: 65.25 mm
- Face Value: $50
- Finish: Proof
- Edge: Serrated
- Artist: Glen Green
- Packaging: Black clamshell with black beauty box
- Finished Size: 118 mm x 97 mm