An ideal gift for someone you know interested in the War of 1812!
Thanks to Major General Sir Isaac Brock (1769-1812), Canada was able to develop as a transcontinental nation due to his successful defence of Upper Canada in 1812. Brock’s initiative and bravery immediately made him a hero and was one of the most well-known Canadian military figures of the War of 1812. His actions earned him a knighthood in the Order of Bath and many posthumous accolades, including the formal title “The Hero of Upper Canada.”
If you are collecting War of 1812 coins, then this fine silver coin (99.99% pure) is a wonderful opportunity for you to add to your beautiful historical collection.
• 2nd in the series of War of 1812 coins.
• 1st hero of a 4-hero series.
• A $4 denomination to celebrate the 4-hero series.
• Larger than its corresponding commemorative circulation coin.
• Includes a premium painting of Governemnt of Canada 1812 logo, with detailed engraving.
• Custom beauty box
• Your coin fine silver (99.99% pure) and is GST/HST exempt.
• Limited to 10,000 coins worldwide.
Your coin features Major-General Sir Isaac Brock against an intricately engraved background comprised of the words “The War of 1812” in both English and French. Artist Bonnie Ross used various image sources of Brock to design the ideal image. Also featured in the design is the engraved and painted Government of Canada War of 1812 logo: it is composed of stylistic 1812 typography encompassed by a stylized maple leaf with ecru swords crossing behind it.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint branded maroon clamshell case lined with flock and protected by a customized beauty box
Composition: Fine silver(99.99% pure)
Weight (g): 7.96
Diameter (mm): 27
Face value: 4 Dollar
Artist: Bonnie Ross (reverse), Susanna Blunt (obverse)