This breathtaking coin features an original design by celebrated Quebec actor and singer Caroline Néron who has also made her mark as a jewellery designer. Caroline finds much of her inspiration in classic designs and reinvents them for the modern woman, often incorporating Swarovski crystals to capture the added beauty of reflected light and to convey a sense of elegant confidence.PRODUCT
Composition: 99.9% fine silver
Weight (g): 7.96
Diameter (mm): 27
Face Value: $3
Finish: Proof with selective gold plating
Artist: Caroline Néron
Packaging: Maroon clamshell with custom beauty box
Finished size: 67 mm x 67 mm
- An original design by celebrated Quebec actor, singer and jewellery designer Caroline Néron.
- A wonderful keepsake for anyone who appreciates nature, the beauty of a Canadian winter and the poetic beauty of life on Earth.
- Features five Swarovski crystals.
- The shine of 99.99% pure silver combines with selective gold plate and the glittering beauty of crystals for a stunning visual effect.
- Great gift to celebrate an anniversary, Valentine’s Day or to wear as a pendant.
Quebec actor, singer and jewellery designer Caroline Néron created the reverse design which features the silhouette of a selectively gold plated leafless tree in winter interspersed with Swarovski crystals to convey the sparkling beauty of snow and ice.