It is the iconic symbol of Canada—a powerful image that represents the land and the spirit of all Canadians, at home and abroad. This fully gold-plated, scallop-shaped coin is a sophisticated tribute to the maple leaf, whose natural beauty is forever preserved in the reverse design that holds special significance: it is the reverse of our record-setting million-dollar coin, itself a proud symbol of Canadian innovation and craftsmanship!
Your coin features a trio of maple leaves as first seen on the world’s first million-dollar coin released in 2007! Order today!
- AN ICON AND A MILESTONE! Celebrate one of Canada’s most prominent icons with a coin design that is synonymous with a big minting milestone: the million-dollar coin issued by the Royal Canadian Mint in 2007!
- A HIGHLY DETAILED RE-INTERPRETATION! Your gorgeous coin is a highly detailre-interpretation of the exquisitely engraved design that graced the reverse of Canada’s million-dollar coin.
- FULLY GOLD-PLATED “P” PURE SILVER COIN! Full gold plating transformsthe look of your 99.99% pure silver piece by givingit the appearance of a gold one—an added feature that completes this collectible tribute to the original 99.999% pure gold bullion coin. The fully gold-plated obverse bears the “P” quality mark indicating the gold plating.
- SCALLOP-SHAPED! Your coin’s wavy outline easily sets it apart and adds to the overall elegance of a soon-to-be prized addition to any collection.
- INCLUDES THE MASTERS CLUB LOGO ONBOX! Features the Masters Club logo printed prominently on the box sleeve.
- MAPLE WOODEN BOX! Your coin is beautifully presented in a Royal Canadian Mint branded wooden box made of maple, lined with black flocking and including a removable insertand special certificate compartment.
- SERIALIZED CERTIFICATE! Your coin includes a serialized certificate!
- LOW MINTAGE! Limited to 6,000 coins worldwide.
- NO GST/HST!
Stylishly framed by the coin’s scallop-shaped edge, the reverse image is a smaller-sized reinterpretation of the million-dollar coin designed by Royal Canadian Mint artist and senior engraver, Stan Witten. Highly detailed engraving faithfullyre-creates the wind-blown trio of iconic maple leaves. The addition of gold plating across the coin’s surface alludes to the rich gleam of the original 99.999% pure gold coin issued in 2007. The reverse also features the face value “20 DOLLARS” and the year “2018”. The fully gold-plated obverse bears the “P” quality mark and features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
Your coin is beautifully presented in a Royal Canadian Mint branded wooden box, lined with black flocking and including a removable insert and specialcertificate compartment. Also included is a graphicbeauty box.
Product Number: 167235
Composition: 99.99% pure silver with full gold plating
Weight: 26.51 g
Face Value: 20 dollars
Artist: Stan Witten (reverse), Susanna Blunt (obverse)