A Masters Club exclusive, the third coin in the annual Iconic Maple Leaves series is a fully gold-plated, scallop-shaped tribute to L.C. Wyon's crossed maple boughs. These iconic maple leaves were first introduced by the Province of Canada and later adopted by the Dominion of Canada for its first coins, which have a special place in the hearts of many collectors.
This is the third coin in an annual series reserved exclusively for Masters Club members, our most dedicated collectors.
- A masters club exclusive: This is the third coin in an annual series reserved exclusively for Masters Club members, our most dedicated collectors.
- Fully gold plated: Crafted from 99.99% pure silver, this new addition to your collection has been fully gold plated to give it the appearance and gleam of a gold coin.
- A best-selling series: Low mintage of just 4,500 coins worldwide.
- Coin #1 (2018) featured the Million Dollar coin design (2007).
- Coin #2 (2019) featured the one-cent circulation coin design (1937-2012).
- Custom outer packaging: The beauty box prominently features the Masters Club logo.
Product Number: 178521
Composition: 99.99% pure silver with full gold plating
Weight: 26.51 g
Diameter: 38 mm
Face Value: 20 dollars
Packaging: Your coin is beautifully presented in a Royal Canadian Mint branded wooden box, lined with black flocking and including a removable insert and special certificate compartment. Also included is a graphic beauty box.