2021 $20 FINE SILVER COIN - ICONIC MAPLE LEAVES (MC)
The fourth coin in our annual series features one of the designs from the classic Maple Leaf Forever, a famous series inspired by the iconic maple leaf design that graced Canada's one-cent circulation coin from 1937 to 2012.
It is a Douglas Maple leaf overlapping a Sugar Maple leaf; proudly perched upon their delicately crossed stems, the leaves portray the characteristic elements of each species of Acer.
Includes a "25" maple leaf privy mark and a special certificate.
- A Masters Club exclusive. This is the fourth coin in an annual series reserved exclusively for Masters Club members, our most dedicated collectors.
- A yearlong celebration of the maple leaves. This 99.99% pure silver coin is among the first of several 2021 coins that celebrate the 25th anniversary (1996-2021) of Canada's national arboreal emblem. A special "25" maple leaf privy mark marks the occasion on your coin's reverse, and on several more coins in our 2021 arboreal anniversary collection.
- A best-selling series:
- Coin #1 (2018) featured the Million Dollar coin design (2007).
- Coin #2 (2019) featured the one-cent circulation coin design (1937-2012).
- Coin #3 (2020) features L.C. Wyon's crossed maple boughs design (1858-1936).
- Coin #4 (2021) features one of the designs from the classic Maple Leaf Forever series (2013).